. Ms. Canale offers cost effective, efficient and timely preparation of legal research and civil litigation paperwork for overwhelmed solo practitioners. Her business model is focuses on helping small legal firms cope with tight deadlines, while keeping operational costs low.
. She has developed, tested and proven her ability to assess a situation and execute a successful strategy. Several solo practitioners utilize Ms. Canale’s strong legal writing skills to prepare the following legal documents for them.
- Determination of Paternity
- Spousal Support (orders for, modification)
- Child Custody (orders for, modification)
- Child Support (orders for, modification)
- Child Visitation (orders for, modification)
- Name Change
- Restraining Orders: TRO / Civil Harassment (requests for, defense against)
- Demand Letters
- Settlement Offers
- Motions to Strike
- Motion for Demurrer (& in Opposition)
- Motion to Amend (Complaint / Answer)
- Motions in Limine
- Motion for Summary Judgment (& in Opposition)
- Motion to Dismiss
- Motion to Comply with Discovery
- Motion for Contempt
- Mediation Briefs
- Case Management Statements
. Ms. Canale offers excellent value for small law firms. Based on a traditional hourly-fee billing model, Ms. Canale’s rates are extremely competitive, especially in comparison with the business expense in hiring a part-time employee.
. If you are a small firm in need of contractual assistance, contact her today.